- Provide a forum for discussion of key primary mental health care (PMHC) issues and priorities;
- Identify opportunities for partnership;
- Promote a shared commitment to collaboration;
- Understand and respect each other’s roles and perspectives.
The QPMHCC is currently under review. All existing members have been surveyed and a summary of the findings has been developed. A meeting to discuss these findings is due to be held in September 2009. This information will be updated after this time.
Key PMHC agencies and service providers,
- General Practice Queensland (secretariat role)
- GP Mental Health Advisor
- Queensland Health Mental Health Branch
- Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing State Office
- Consumer/carer advisors
- Queensland Alliance (representing mental health consumer and carer organisations)
- Department of Veterans Affairs.
Program Coordinator - Partners in Mind
Phone: 07 3105 8300