The Queensland GP Alliance will provide for the following roles and functions:
- To provide a forum for discussion of issues of relevance to general practice;
- To provide an opportunity for information sharing between the MOU signatories;
- To create opportunities for improved coordination and alignment of activities;
- To provide for a consistent and coordinated approach to Queensland Health and other key state level stakeholders;
- To review and develop policy relating to general practice as resources allow;
- To develop and implement joint action plans around key issue as resources allow.
- Australian Association of Academic General Practice;
- Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM);
- Australian Medical Association Queensland (AMAQ);
- General Practice Queensland (GPQ);
- Health Workforce Queensland (HWQ);
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners Qld Faculty (RACGP);
- Rural Doctors Association of Queensland (RDAQ).
Tim Heywood, Program Coordinator – Policy at firstname.lastname@example.org